- Regular Holistic massage gives you more energy and less tension in your body.
- It eases many conditions in muscle and soft tissue. e.g. Migraines, headaches, sciatica.
- Improves skin and muscle tone.
- Breaks down knots and eases muscle spasm.
- Restores energy flow to the body leaving you calm and relaxed.
- Aids relaxation.
- Improves blood circulation and stimulates lymphatic drainage.
What is Holistic Body Massage?
Holistic means that the therapist is treating not only the body of the client but the mind and spirit also. This massage allows the mind and body to unwind, take time out and reach a level of relaxation that is equal to 3 or 4 hours sleep. The healing power of touch has for many centuries been used to alleviate pain. The ancient Greeks and Romans used massage to maintain health and healing.
What is involved in the procedure?
It involves different massage movements which manipulates each muscle to sooth, relax and loosen. Each technique helps to get rid of any tension, knots and in turn balance the whole body. The massage is carried out in a warm room on a therapy bed covered in warm towels with your lower under garments on. The only part of the body exposed at any given time is the part being massaged. A massage oil is used on the body to assist the ease of movement.
Holistic Body Massage 1hr 15 mins € 60